Blended World is a creative coding education company. We specialize in teaching individuals to develop digital art, animations and games. This program is ideal for:
- creatives who are novice coders and want to explore digital spaces
- novice and intermediate coders interested in creating digital art
- anyone looking for a fun way to learn to code and to foster creativity
We also offer programming instruction for kids and adults.
Instructional formats include but are not limited to:
- One time workshops - 3 or 4 hours
- 5 week intensives - 4 hours per week
- 10 week intensives - 2 hours per week
If you are an organization interested in creative coding instruction, please use the contact form and let us know what you're looking for. We customise programs to meet various needs.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Elana Blinder; Master's student in Digital Media Design for Learning cohort at NYU
"I was fortunate enough to take a Sunday coding workshop with Irina last year. I had absolutely no experience using Processing or any coding languages outside of basic HTML, but Irina had me up and running in no time. Her explanations were clear and well though out, and her in-class assignments incorporated opportunities for structured guided practice as well as open-ended creative exploration. Irina wasn’t afraid to let me struggle a little in order to discover and fix things on my own, but she was also very intuitive about when a bit of extra support or guidance could help push me to the next level. I wish she were still in NYC so I could continue taking classes with her!"